The leaflet was supposed to help tourists get off the island and onto a plane back home.
But after more than 100 people were killed in the terror attack in the resort town of Suez last month, the Egyptian authorities have withdrawn the leaflet and the museum has decided to start handing out free leaflets again.
The Ministry of Tourism said on Tuesday that a special program had been created to teach tourists about the risks and consequences of returning to Suez.
The ministry said the leaflets would be distributed at the Museum of Egypt and in the tourist areas of the capital Cairo.
“We will also provide free leaflets for families, students and visitors who want to visit Suez,” the ministry said in a statement.
But the ministry added that “there are no plans to return to Sault Ste Marie or other tourist spots in Egypt”.
The museum said the new leaflet would help tourists understand the dangers of returning home after the devastating terror attack, which left more than 120 people dead and more than 200 injured.
Tourists are urged to get to a safe place before the crowds start to gather again, including hotels, airports, schools and shops, and get a list of places to avoid.
The leaflet includes a map and instructions on how to avoid areas of heavy traffic in tourist areas.
The museum has said the project will run for two months.